Using Your Local Councillors in Coldharbour

Mandy, John and Neil have raised a wide range of issues on behalf of residents and are keen to help in any way possible.  Did you know that your councillors can call for a licence review, if it is felt that an establishment needs to be called to account?  

With planning applications, advice on the process and procedures can be given, and if needed, your councillor can raise an objection and get an item taken to the local committee for consideration.
We are also able to support you in connection with a range of issues that fall under the responsibility of the local authority.  We hold weekly surgeries at various sites across the ward and can be contacted by email or phone, full details can be found on